My name is Anand Babu Kanatt, and I am software engineer based in Bangalore, India. I make sure projects get done, and done the right way. I first started working in this field in 2006, so I have learned my lessons.
If you need software project expertise, don’t hesitate to contact me.
The things I can do for you:
- Design and implement your application.
- Talk to your business team and figure out requirements for the project.
- Assist your team lead (or be your team lead) in making choices presented by the vast landscape of open source technologies.
- Help getting your project out of technical trouble.
- Get your team on-board when introducing changes to your technology-stack.
- Simply getting things done, period.
My core competences include:
- PHP, Actionscript, MySQL, Linux
- Web Services, from SOAP to REST
- A solid approach through architecture based on best practices learned both through personal experience and by reading literature
- The Agile/Scrum methodologies and the principles of Lean software development
- Test Driven Development, Unit testing, Functional Testing and Continuous Integration
- Integrating your core systems, experienced with a wide array of choices: from the most basic type to sophisticated ones using Enterprise Integration Patterns
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you think your project could benefit from my expertise, or if you would like to review my resume.